- Arrive Ahmedabad early morning and proceed to Bhuj enroute visit colorful villages like Dhaneti for Ahir and Rabari Embroidery.
- Post Lunch visit Hodka Village for Leather crafts. The Shaam-e-Sarhad Rural Resort is an excellent example of how local communities can come together and execute an Eco Tourism concept.
- Evening visit White Rann. The white desert comes alive under the full moon and the unending horizon merges into the moonlight.
- Return to Resort for Dinner. Overnight at Rann Utsav
- Early morning enjoy sunrise at Dhordo.
- Experience the beauty of the white desert at sunrise and witness the different shades of the white salt which sparkles with the changing colours.
- After breakfast visit Banni Villages. Here you will come across master crafts people expositioning their traditional art, turning out master pieces every day.
- Visit Karo Dungar and Dattatrey Temple. Visit India Bridge the last civilian point between Indo Park Border. Later visit Khavda for Pottery works and Nirona Village for Rogan painting.
- Return to Resort for Lunch.
- Evening enjoy the cultural activities at Rann Utsav. Overnight at Rann Utsav
- Early breakfast at Tent City and check out to proceed to Bhuj.
- Visit Aina Mahal an 18th century Palace, Parag Mahal and Bhuj Museum.
- After and some local shopping continue to Ahmedabad – This is a beautiful drive through salt pans and wind mills.
- Overnight at Holiday Inn Express, Ahmedabad.
- After a leisurely breakfast today on the auspicious day of Makar Sankranti enjoy the Kite Flying Festival in Old Walled City of Ahmedabad at the House of Mangal Das.
- Visit the Auto World Vintage Car Museum Ahmedabad, the private collection of vintage car enthusiast which is open to public, even for a drive! This museum will add the perfect dash of antiquity and elegance to your tour.
- Overnight at Holiday Inn Express in Ahmedabad.
- Early breakfast at Hotel – Check out and proceed to North Gujarat to visit Modhera Sun Temple dedicated to Surya the Sun God.
- Carry on to Patan to visit Rani Ki Vav also known as “The Queen’s Stepwell”. This stepwell is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Patan we will also visit a Weaving Centre and see the beautiful Double Ikkat Patola Silk with its geometrical intricacy.
- Return to Ahmedabad for a late evening flight back home with sweet memories of Gujarat.
[rt-testimonial id="1058" title="trip slider"]